Sysfony Framework Development
In order to better understand what a framework is, let’s leave the world of computer science for a moment and imagine a mountaineering adventure. Developing an application is very similar to climbing a rock wall: you are at the bottom (you have an application to be created) and you need to reach the summit (and be pleased with the achievement of designing an application that works perfectly.)
If no one has ever climbed the wall in question, you will have to get by on your own: testing routes, occasionally backtracking so that you don’t get stuck in a corner, driving in pitons, etc. In contrast, if the wall has already been conquered, those who have gone before you will already have done this trial and error work, opening up possible paths (the frame) and installing the tools that will facilitate the climb (your work).
What is Symfony?
« Symfony is a set of PHP Components, a Web Application framework, a Philosophy, and a Community — all working together in harmony. »
The leading PHP framework to create websites and web applications. Built on top of the Symfony Components.
A huge community of Symfony fans committed to take PHP to the next level.
A set of decoupled and reusable components on which the best PHP applications are built, such as Drupal, phpBB, and eZ Publish.
Embracing and promoting professionalism, best practices, standardization and interoperability of applications.
Symfony Project stats
Our Symfony Development Services include:
- Symfony web development
- Symfony Component Development
- Symfony Consulting Services
- Symfony2 Maintenance and Support Services
- Enterprise-level portal development by Symfony framework based Solutions
- Symfony Plug-in or Bundle Development
- Symfony based Product Development
- Symfony development and Migration Services
- Hire Dedicated Symfony PHP Developer
- Migration of your Legacy Application to Symfony based PHP Application